Lifestyle factors cause most incidents of heart disease and diseases in the bloodstream, in whole or in part. Lifestyle can cause blood vessels to be narrowed, high blood pressure, and inflammation in the circulatory system. These changes will themselves decrease the general health and tissue, and can cause more dramatic events like blood clots, heart attack, or stroke.
Here are some simple tips to prevent heart disease and blood vessels and to help recover good circulatory health if that disease is already present.
- Do not smoke or use any other sources of nicotine. Smoking is perhaps the most potent cause of circulatory problems.
- Do some exercises at least every second day that makes your heart work harder. Jogging, bicycling, playing ball, swimming, or other activities where you increase your energy is good for your blood circulation. Exercise should, however, be adjusted to your current health status.
- Get enough sleep every 24 hours. All sleep is not necessary, however, to occur during the night. You can, for example just take a little of their need to take a nap while in the middle of the day. 7 hours of sleep seems to be ideal for optimal circulatory health. Much more sleep seems to be bad for your blood circulation.
- Avoid a high amount of stress for a longer period. If there is anything in your life or work which makes insisted, you must make adjustments. Meditation is a good method to stress down.
- Decrease the amount of fat in your diet. Do not add too much oil, butter, or other fat to your food. Do not consume too much fast food or ready-made foods that often contain a large amount of fat added.
- Avoid full-fat chemically modified, so-called trans fats. This type of fat is often found in margarine and is often added to many types of cookies.
- Avoid large amounts of saturated fats such as the fat found in milk, fat dairy products, products of coconut and butter.
- Still need some fat. The fat you need is mostly mono-unsaturated fat found in olives, olive oil, rapeseed oil, canola oil, and almonds, omega-3-acids found for example in fish, seafood, and flax oil, and omega-6-polyunsaturated found in sunflower oil, soybean oil, corn oil, sunflower seeds and many types of nuts.
- Much of the fat you still choose to add to your food should be with oil monounsaturated fats like olive oil, rapeseed oil, almond oil, or canola oil. Marine petroleum oils or flax can be added to get enough omega-3-fat. You can also use some soybean oil, corn oil, and other natural oils with a high in omega-6-fat, but do not use too much of these to avoid overconsuming this type of fat.
- Eat some nuts, almonds, or sunflower seeds several times a week, since these types of foods give you valuable to your fat circulatory health.
- Eating fish at least every second day. Use lean meat, lean poultry, mushrooms, seafood, and lean food agenda in what you do.
- Consume a moderate amount of carbohydrates. Avoid adding large amounts of sugar to your food. Avoid drinking too sweet, cookies, and snack foods with large amounts of sugar and other carbohydrates.
- Use sources of carbohydrates that contain fiber and carbohydrates to leave to be taken over time, for example, wholemeal bread and cereals, maize, beans, peas, and fresh fruit.
- Eat vegetables and fruits at every meal in order to get enough vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. They should only be lightly cooked or raw so that the nutrient content is not washed out.
- Moderate consumption of alcohol is good for your blood circulation, especially red wine, but excessive drinking has the opposite effect. Avoid excessive eating. Overeating is not good for your blood circulation while you eat good food.
- Reducing excessive weight. The boards described above, often overtime to normalize their weight. If this is not enough you must take on a more specific weight reduction.
- If you have diabetes, the disease must be well controlled.
- Extra supplements of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants may be useful. Also, some herbal supplements containing adaptogenic factors can be useful, for example, supplements containing ginseng or roseroot. Supplements are particularly useful if it is difficult to achieve a diet entirely satisfactory, or you have extra stressful conditions in your life you cannot avoid.
The points listed above are not only good for your heart health, but will also help prevent arthritis, cancer and other diseases.